Old 18-02-2013, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Moving Asparagus

I've never grown asparagus before. Last year, I planted the seeds
(Mary Washington), and got lots of asparagus shaped toothpicks.

Sometime after the winter backs off, I need to move them to their
new home. But I don't have any details on when, or spacing. Do I
just wait until last frost is past? Or a certain height?

--
Drew Lawson And I know there's more to the story
I know I need to see more