Old 01-03-2013, 10:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Wet summer pics

songbird wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/.../Wet%20summer/

the flood refuge and veggie garden pictures
were fun to look at. reminded me of last
August.

will you be doing any landscaping changes
to deal with future heavy rains?

songbird

This is not really practical, the vege garden is on a slope well above flood
level, what you saw was surface water running through it. Short of building
a levee on the high side there isn't much I can do.

As of this morning we have the second flood in a week.