Old 27-02-2013, 10:35 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Wet summer pics

These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/.../Wet%20summer/

David
Old 01-03-2013, 10:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:
These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/.../Wet%20summer/

the flood refuge and veggie garden pictures
were fun to look at. reminded me of last
August.

will you be doing any landscaping changes
to deal with future heavy rains?

songbird
Old 01-03-2013, 10:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

songbird wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/.../Wet%20summer/

the flood refuge and veggie garden pictures
were fun to look at. reminded me of last
August.

will you be doing any landscaping changes
to deal with future heavy rains?

songbird

This is not really practical, the vege garden is on a slope well above flood
level, what you saw was surface water running through it. Short of building
a levee on the high side there isn't much I can do.

As of this morning we have the second flood in a week.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:
songbird wrote:

will you be doing any landscaping changes
to deal with future heavy rains?

This is not really practical, the vege garden is on a slope well above flood
level, what you saw was surface water running through it. Short of building
a levee on the high side there isn't much I can do.

As of this morning we have the second flood in a week.

i hope the veggies come through it ok.

songbird
Old 13-03-2013, 05:01 PM
sgmgarden's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Inverkeithing

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

Wet Summer Photos by HareScott | Photobucket

David
Wow beautiful pics, did you take these yourself? Must have a pretty nice camera under your belt?

Thanks for sharing

Old 14-03-2013, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

sgmgarden wrote:
'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote:
;978838']These are of the garden, the floods and some wildlife.

'Wet Summer Photos by HareScott | Photobucket'
(http://tinyurl.com/cuwp2dl)

David

Wow beautiful pics, did you take these yourself?

yes, all the stuff under my name on photobucket is mine

Must have a pretty
nice camera under your belt?

Thanks for sharing

Not really it's a cheapo.

David

Old 15-03-2013, 03:29 PM
sgmgarden's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Inverkeithing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'David Hare-Scott[_2_
yes, all the stuff under my name on photobucket is mine

Must have a pretty
nice camera under your belt?

Not really it's a cheapo.

David
Cool nice work. Must just be good photography then!

[IMG] code is On

wet wet wet summer zaax[_2_] United Kingdom 23 18-03-2013 03:03 PM
Wet, Wet, Wet Dave Hill United Kingdom 3 21-11-2011 11:14 PM
Evergreen recommendation for Portland, OR (wet, wet, wet) Jadene Mayla Lawns 0 27-06-2011 08:27 PM
Evergreen recommendation for Portland, OR (wet, wet, wet) Jess Lawns 0 24-04-2011 04:08 PM
Wet, Wet, Wet David Hill United Kingdom 16 06-02-2004 03:49 PM