Old 02-03-2013, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Birthday present

Ray is very hard to buy presents for but he has a major birthday coming
up and I was stuck until I found these, made in Suffolk by Colin
Thompson. He and his wife, Kay, drove all the way here to deliver them
on Wednesday. I'm happy to say Ray really likes them! The ones I
ordered are 8' tall and the price is remarkably reasonable for
something completely handmade and delivered.
http://www.woodengardenobelisk.co.uk/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillhou...ry/8513885628/

Colin has also made smaller ones of about 4' to put either side of a
flight of steps, just as a 'punctuation point'. I like also the new
design for sweet pea obelisks. Oh dear!!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com