Old 03-03-2013, 08:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Victoria Rain Victoria Rain is offline

Default propagators

I have a greenhouse so don't need one, but I used to use a waterbed
heater on the lowest setting, buffered with towels when it got too
warm. Also, old electric blankets work, but be very careful and never
water plants on a electric blanket...and don't use it anywhere it
could catch fire.

On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:55:12 +0000, angela1
wrote:

We have a large propagator which hubby usses for his tomato plants, but
as I have some flower seeds to sow and really can not wait for him to
finish with it I thought I would like to get myself a small heated one,
I have looked online but I can not seem to find one. I cannot afford
much.
I do not have a sunny window sill and our greenhouse is not heated, so I
am a bit stuck. Any ideas