Old 04-03-2013, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Birthday present

On 03/03/2013 08:31, David Hill wrote:
On 02/03/2013 22:59, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Sacha" wrote

http://www.pflanzenkindergarten.de/p...d2lks8scoq0k71
As the place is in the EU they should be OK to send here.
Unfortunately I can't read German.
They also have the red one too.

The wretched Jade vine! I suspect Ray's given up on that!

I think the RHS Wisley have too, not got one in their new glasshouse so
they lost their cuttings.

Plantasia in Swansea have a beauty, growing like a weed, well it was
when I last went there a couple of years ago.
http://www.swansea.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=1272

There is a large one in the Botanic Garden greenhouse in Cambridge.
They not only get it to flower well, but are one of the few places in
the UK who can regularly get it to fruit. I was there last September,
and wondered what these large seeds were on the ground (and I mean large
- 5 x 3 cm). It wasn't in flower at the time, but I eventually found
the label.

--

Jeff