Old 28-02-2003, 04:31 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Advice on fertilizer injectors

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:01:40 GMT, "Dave Lockwood"
wrote:

I humbly ask for advice. I just got a new paper catalog from Charley's
Greenhouses. In it they list two fertilizer injectors (if you don't count
the non-adjustable educter). Does anyone use these? One costs about $70
and the other about $350. Is one really 5 times as good as the other? What
do you use?
Thanks
Dave

Yes!! We ordered the lower cost one because it said it had some
of the features. You might as well stick to the syphon jet junk.
We called and read the catalog description and the packaging
description and said we are sending this back. It does not match
the advertisement and we want the 350 one. John put a hose clamp
around it to stick it to the end of the bench at a convenient
level. We have quick disconnects on the intake and water. We
water with "grow" fertilizer 3 weeks and "bloom" the 4th. Put
the concentration in a gallon milk jug or juice bottle and you
only have to mix it every once in a while (how big is your
collection). Quick disconnects and we have the same hose on the
water tap for hand washing.

Definitely worth the cost. Every penny.

SuE