Old 11-03-2013, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default fagus sylvatica purpurea pendula

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:07:22 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Anyone know where I could get one of these? not too small please .

Mine is dying from some sort of mushroom, the bark is almost ringed.

It's a very slow grower, so you're right to get one already at a decent
size, I see Mallet Court lists it although too far to drive of course
(Taunton). They do a bit of mail order.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy