Old 16-03-2013, 06:42 PM
kerrygirl kerrygirl is offline
Registered User

Location: County Kerry, Ireland
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy[_2_] View Post
On 13/03/2013 08:26, Chris Hogg wrote:
so if you're using the mat
to germinate seeds, keep it out of direct sun but in good light to
stop the seedlings getting leggy.

as a by the way comment I found a perfect seedling heater, I have one of
those low wattage clothes horses from Lakeland, the ones that fold out
into three heated levels.

Each shelf or level is just big enough to fit those plastic trays from
the grocer. I can get 12 square pots in a tray and so currently the
washing is on the radiator and the seeds on the clothes horse

--
Janet T.
Amersham