Old 17-03-2013, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Chionodoxa

Nick wrote

I planted a lot of sprint bulbs for naturalising last year, and
all have come through (though usually not woth flowers, as I
expected) except the Chionodoxa. Are they normally much later
than Crocus, Puschkinia, Ornithogalum, daffodils etc.? Or were
they all non-viable?

Mine are just showing a little colour but are not open yet, the larger pink
ones tend to be earlier than the blue ones which are difficult to tell from
grass at first. Last week I couldn't see the blue ones in the grass but I
can today.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.