Old 24-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Jerrispond

Default Lily limit in pond?

Itseems that I may overdo it if I add more than maybe one lily,

Saying that all lilies are "this" big or need "that" depth is like saying there
is only one type of rose....Just like a rose could be a minature or a climber,
so too are there different types and sizes of lilies. A minature lily only
wants to be down a few inches, and there are some lilies that are not bothered
over 5 feet deep. Some lilies are less than a foot accross and some could be
closer to 10 feet across. If you know the names of the lilies I might be able
to help on the size thing.....Did the lilies have a tag that told you if it was
small med. or large....or maybe a dwarf or tea cup? Jerri