Old 20-03-2013, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Chionodoxa

On 17/03/2013 16:55, wrote:
I planted a lot of sprint bulbs for naturalising last year, and
all have come through (though usually not woth flowers, as I
expected) except the Chionodoxa. Are they normally much later
than Crocus, Puschkinia, Ornithogalum, daffodils etc.? Or were
they all non-viable?

They still look just like slightly too fat grass up here in N Yorks
where it is presently snowing on my early daffodils

So much for the vernal equinox. BTW watch out for the comet in the
evening sky - easy in binoculars if the clouds ever go away again.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown