Old 27-03-2013, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Runner Beans

In article ,
says...

We have had a hedgehog visiting the garden during the
day time last week, not seen him since the snow!
Hopefully he will keep the slugs at bay this year!

No hedgehogs should ever be out during the day. Read this:
http://www.sttiggywinkles.org.uk/hedgehogs.html

I though that, but he seemed to be well, feeding
happily. He (or she) even climbed into a marg
container that had a fat and seed mixture for the
birds and tucked in happily before wandering off.

We were away last week, and then/now there is the
snow, so I've not seen him since. I think I know where
he's been hibernating, but I'm not going to
investigate until the weather gets much warmer.

Not sure where my nearest wildlife hospital is.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales