Old 27-03-2013, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mad Cow Mad Cow is offline

Default Parachute Flower-7404-(Ceropegia sandersonii)

In article , BarbaraH
writes
One of the more unusual flowers (actually a twinning vine)I have in my
garden. It also must love living here at the new place, as I have had
it for years, but this year's flowering is the best ever.

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

That's just weird! Thanks for posting all your strange Australian
flowers that I'd never know about otherwise.
--
Sue ]