Old 28-03-2013, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Palmetto question

On 28/03/2013 14:33, Goodoleboy wrote:
This is really a question for southern English people--I know much of
your place is frozen.

The government wants people here in Florida to use native plants as
much as possible, but I always thoght the palmetto was more of a weed
than anything. They keep sprouting up on my property, and I always
pull them up. Do you let them grow, and if so, do you let the Asians
on your property to pick the seeds for the prostate benefits? I don't
like the idea of Asians tromping around on my property.

What are you on about?
Or should that be "What are you on"?