Old 31-03-2013, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Happy Easter!

On 31/03/2013 11:39, Sacha wrote:
Hope everyone has a very happy Easter and if you're off for a few days,
a nice bit of r&r and some gardening if your local climate allows! We're
open all Easter so it's not exactly restful but spring does seem to be
trying to flex its muscles, so let's hope it's a promise of things to come!

Happy Easter Sacha and everyone. It's a very cold Easter here. It
tried to snow yesterday, and last night the temp dropped to -2C :-/.
Yesterday I dared to put a few plants out near the house to harden off.
Very anxious today, but so far they appear to have survived. Of
course, it can take a day or so for the cell structure in the plant to
collapse, so I'll be checking them every day now.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London