Old 01-04-2013, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Spinach & onions

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 23:09:50 -0400, songbird
wrote:

The Cook wrote:

Got my spinach and onions set out yesterday. Finished them altho my
back was really tired since rain was predicted. It did rain some last
night.

that which does not kill us,
makes us tired and due for a nap.

Amen

Now how do I keep the cats from using the boxes as their private
toilet? I stuck some sticks in the boxes and will see how that does.
Any other ideas?

motion detector attached to sprinkler.

chicken wire around and over.

electric fence.

catnip powder mixed in/sprinkled on something
greasy that they'll get on their feet and start
licking. they'll forget about going potty and
become a source of instant entertainment.

songbird

Thanks for the response. Think we are going to do chicken wire but I
love the suggestion about the catnip.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills