Old 02-04-2013, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Beautiful Acer

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:09:56 +0100, Sacha wrote:
[]
Thanks, Emery. We don't sell it, though we did last year but of course,
we never saw it achieve its full potential. If we have it again, I think
I'll try one in the slightly more wind-sheltered part of the garden.
njacer's photos really do tell a good story re this plant - thanks to
both of you.

Glad to help, and I'm sure njacer is too, he's a great guy and always
happy to share his passion, and his absolutely amazing garden.

I don't grow this one myself, and I must say I probably won't try it
until a better place opens up in the garden. But a lovely plant if
you've got a perfect spot.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy