Old 04-04-2013, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Plants from Sarah Raven

Has anyone ordered plants from Sarah Raven?
I ordered some, seeds, bulbs and plants.
Ordering very efficient, email notification when things are
despatched. Seeds and Lily bulbs arrived very successfully.
Today I had a box of plants. The box was too big for the plants and
they were all shaken around inside, compost coming loose.
I expected better and have sent off a strong complaint.
It was partly the delivery company throwing the box about but the
packaging was so inadequate.
My first and last order from her.

Pam in Bristol