Old 05-04-2013, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Plants from Sarah Raven

"Baz" wrote ...
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote in
Sacha wrote:

Surely £9.50 is a misprint from that company for 10 ?
Having said that, I just looked at her website and it is clear that
just about everything is way, way overpriced.
Goodness me! How DO they get away with it.

The power of television, Baz!

She's on television? I've never heard of her.

I havn't either!

This may help........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Raven
Her husband is the grandson of Vita Sackville-West of Sissinghurst garden
(now NT) fame.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.