Old 06-04-2013, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Irrigation Tip

Judith in England wrote in
:

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:27:09 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

snip

To make it even easier, don't use a jug.
Fill a large flask with the boiling water, it will remain usable for a
good hour, though it doesn't make very good tea afterwords. though it
would probably still be OK for coffee.
I have an old flask kept for this sort of job.

Good plan. I fished out the old "Thermos" ® - and it was perfect.

I have an old flask for similar purposes, cooking hempseed for fishing and
to soften up some stiff and set fuel pipes, both on my old rotovator and
bikes too. Little end of conrods too, prior to pressing in the bearings.
There must be hundreds of uses.

Baz