Old 07-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigolob View Post
Can somebody please let me know how to reply to other peoples Threads. I do not understand the complexity of "Quotes" and all the other terminology given in the explanation of how to reply to anothers questions.

Thank you.
First of all read this if you haven't already.

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united...gardening.html

To reply to a thread, click on the 'post reply' button which will open a reply window with all the contents of the message within the box you pressed the button in. and type in your reply. Any quotes must be encolsed between the words quote at the start and /quote at the end, those two words must each be enclosed within [ ] brackets.