Old 09-04-2013, 04:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair,ba.gardens,rec.gardens
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default Ideas for removing sharp thorns on sidewalk lemon trees

On Apr 8, 10:56*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:54:07 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy

wrote:
Took two days for a full size city crew working constanntly to completely cut up and
remove the LARGE tree's carcass!

Are you sure they worked "constantly"? *That just don't sound natural
for city workers.

I have seen many standing around, leaning on a shovel - constantly.

Home office, I can verify during all the work listening to the chipper
being USED!, hearing, watching. Actually, I was surprised too, but it
seemed due to the storm they were supposed to be MANY other places.
But I think my neighbor got some preferential priority becuase he
'owns' half of Los Gatos, plus the tree kind of fell across a bit of
SJ's north-south main street.