Old 10-04-2013, 01:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Lawnmowers ??

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 18:17:14 +0000, marksmithlfc
wrote:

Hi all this is my first post and whole reason for joining I have
inherited my dads Petrol Honda HRX537 hydrostatic Mulching key start
mower in near showroom condition .
Problem I have with it now is 1: I cannot find the the battery charger
to use the key start , which hence does anyone know where I may find one
from ??

2: It starts by pulley, but I want to use the key start for reasons its
easier to do this way , it turns over but nothing happens when I use the
key start .Can anyone think what problem may be ??

Any automobile battery charger will charge it, but it may not hold a
charge, it may need a new battery, only one way to find out.
Everyone who drives an automobile or any vehicle with a battery needs
a charger, they are rather inexpensive, a very servicable one will
cost about $50... this will do, I have one just like it only I bought
mine about 20 years ago, been a lifesaver many a time:
http://www.sears.com/diehard-10-2-50..._tnt=39869:4:0