Old 24-04-2003, 11:33 PM
Neil Jones

Default Too early for dhlias?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:17:15 +0100, Hussein M.
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:09:55 +0100, "david"
wrote:

Excuse me for top posting David, but yours is a very long message
and I doubt the thread will get complicated from here on.

Whatever the strength with regards % of caffeine wise, I reckon on
a jar of strong Nescafe instant in about a litre of water. To some
people I know this is not far short of quintuple strength! Not really
- OK!

big snip

So, I repot the dahlias, prolly this wekend, and stick out side with
some protection from weather and slugs. Sounds good. Can I also start
hardening off my other tender plants I've been growing on since the
winter ie some pelargoniums and some fuchsia cuttings, or should I
keep them indoors a bit longer?

Regards

Neil