Old 13-04-2013, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Lawnmowers ??

marksmithlfc wrote:
Hi all this is my first post and whole reason for joining I have
inherited my dads Petrol Honda HRX537 hydrostatic Mulching key start
mower in near showroom condition .
Problem I have with it now is 1: I cannot find the the battery charger
to use the key start , which hence does anyone know where I may find
one from ??

2: It starts by pulley, but I want to use the key start for reasons
its easier to do this way , it turns over but nothing happens when I
use the key start .Can anyone think what problem may be ??

If it turns over, the battery is working. Chances are it need to have old gas
removed, new gas added, and a squirt of gas in the carburator to get it to fire.
If it fires, but doesn't keep running, try several times. If it still doesn't
keep running, get the carb cleaned.