Old 14-04-2013, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Well, thats it, seeded and/or planted.

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:13:54 GMT, Baz wrote:

Is there nothing at all on yours? As you know, you have to have a sharp eye
to see the new growth starting. I bet you any money that yours perks up and
shows you that it is not a dead duck.

You were right Baz! A couple of warm days and what was looking a
decidedly dead plum tree now has tiny green bud tips showing all over
it! The pear tree is also showing signs of life. Now I'm waiting for
the Braeburn apple to catch up with the gala and golden delicious
trees which are all starting to leaf up nicely.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East end of Swansea Bay where the
showers of April have arrived!