Old 15-04-2013, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default I don't know if I should be annoyed or pleased

Last summer at a show I bought some loose bulbs from a stall. Amongst them I
asked for some Fritillaria meleagris, Luckily I potted them up and they have
now started to flower but are all actually F. michailovskyi . Whilst they
are still lovely they require a totally different position and will not be
suitable for where I intended as it's wet in winter and they don't like
that.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup