Old 15-04-2013, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I don't know if I should be annoyed or pleased

Last summer at a show I bought some loose bulbs from a stall. Amongst them I
asked for some Fritillaria meleagris, Luckily I potted them up and they have
now started to flower but are all actually F. michailovskyi . Whilst they
are still lovely they require a totally different position and will not be
suitable for where I intended as it's wet in winter and they don't like
that.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Old 15-04-2013, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Monday, 15 April 2013 14:00:55 UTC+1, Bob Hobden wrote:
Last summer at a show I bought some loose bulbs from a stall. Amongst them I

asked for some Fritillaria meleagris, Luckily I potted them up and they have

now started to flower but are all actually F. michailovskyi . Whilst they

are still lovely they require a totally different position and will not be

suitable for where I intended as it's wet in winter and they don't like

that.

Grrr....... lovely thing but yes, no good for where you wanted to put the Snakes Heads.

Rod