Old 15-04-2013, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default I don't know if I should be annoyed or pleased

On Monday, 15 April 2013 14:00:55 UTC+1, Bob Hobden wrote:
Last summer at a show I bought some loose bulbs from a stall. Amongst them I

asked for some Fritillaria meleagris, Luckily I potted them up and they have

now started to flower but are all actually F. michailovskyi . Whilst they

are still lovely they require a totally different position and will not be

suitable for where I intended as it's wet in winter and they don't like

that.

Grrr....... lovely thing but yes, no good for where you wanted to put the Snakes Heads.

Rod