Old 19-04-2013, 02:49 AM
Nehemiah Nehemiah is offline
Registered User

Default Catmint/cat grass

Hi,

Can anyone, very simply, please direct me as to how I would go about growing this?

I've pretty much never grown anything...However I would like to liven the garden up for our cat - which is unfortunately mostly concrete meaning most of this would need to be in pots or planters - and would also maybe like to also add something like valerian or lavender.

What exactly do I need? I'm thinking of buying this wishing well planter which I think probably has about an 40-50cm diameter, would I be able to grow catmint/grass in something like that or is it would it be too big? I seem to only see it in little pots...

Tx