Old 21-04-2013, 05:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Dead Wood on trees - removing?

abbeygardener wrote:

We recently moved into a house in London, UK, that has the trees
pictured growing at the edge of the garden. On the side facing the
garden, the trees are covered with what I think (but I'm not certain)
are small dead branches. We'd quite like to remove them as they look
unsightly, but are unsure whether this is advisable or how to do it?

Can anyone confirm from the pictures what the apparent dead wood is and
whether it can be removed (and if so, how) without causing harm to the
trees? The wood is quite dry to the touch. It seems to be fairly tangled
and attached to the trees which I'm guessing makes trying to pull it
down (eg. with a rake) unfeasible.

|Filename: 010.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15511|
|Filename: 008.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15512|

From the look of your blouse it seems you have huge breasts... should
be easy for you to get some man to take care of your problem.