Old 22-04-2013, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default The Whole Truth About Soy

On 4/21/2013 12:07 AM, Wildbilly wrote:
In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 4/15/2013 9:23 PM, Billy wrote:
Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol'
tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ij14ET-8Fg

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark
Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want
to see the argument against it.

More billy BS?

http://eatkind.net/wholesoystory.htm

Who knows?

Dietary soy and increased risk of bladder cancer: the Singapore Chinese
Health Study.
Sun CL, Yuan JM, Arakawa K, Low SH, Lee HP, Yu MC.
USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern
California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA.
"Š..the highest quartile of energy adjusted total soy intake was
associated with a 2.3-fold increase in bladder cancerŠŠŠthe soy-cancer
risk relationship became stronger when the analysis was restricted to
subjects with longer duration of follow-up."

Did you graduate High School, Frank , aka KB?

I'm as educated as billy, maybe more so.
I did not make a research project but first hit I got, from a fruit and
nuts site, maybe too, shows something rotten in Denmark

Also, billy is a real PITA in t.guns. Just bothering him here in his
circle jerk site.