Old 25-04-2003, 01:57 AM
Tim

Default milky spores in southern NH

I'm thinking about using milky spores for grub control in a lawn I seeded last
year. I don't have any problems now, but multiple people in the neighborhood
have lost their entire lawns to grubs. My current plan is to use Bayer with
Merit until I get the milky spore disease established. A couple of questions:

1) On a couple of milky spore websites, they say that it'll take 3-5 years to
get the milky spore disease established in New England (colder climates). How
can you tell when it's "established" and it's safe to stop applying it?

2) Has anyone else in New Hampshire had any experiences (good or bad) they'd
like to share?

Thanks!