Old 25-04-2003, 03:20 AM
B & J

Default Messy laws

"Dane Bramage" WhereAmI@anyway? wrote in message
news
Ok, now you have me curious. What is the difference between steer
manure and just plain old bs? (sorry, couldn't resist
I am serious, tho. I used (once) manure from a local farm and
completely killed my patch of grass. It's starting to come back (2
years later) and looks like it needs to be fed, but I don't want to
repeat the error. Is there something specific I should ask for rather
than just grabbing my shovel and heading out by their barn?

You probably threw your bs from the local farm on your lawn when it was too
fresh. It burned it. If you decide to fertilize again with bs make sure it's
well aged (two to three years old and a decayed dark brown color).

John