Old 06-05-2013, 02:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default Aphids?

In article ,
phorbin wrote:

The idea before the neural meltdown was to -- put the correct labels on
the plants.

And I saw it as such, smacked my head, and said ...doh! I'm a doddering
old mixer-upper. Thanks for correcting that.

Back to the aphids, if aphids they are - sometime simply lblasting them
off with a stream of water helps - displaces them to where other things
can more easily eat them. Or, if they are in fact already dead from the
soap solution, but still there, it removes the carcasses.