Old 06-05-2013, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Conservatory climbers

On 2013-05-05 21:37:45 +0100, said:

Bob Hobden wrote:
My first thought was Dicentra scandens but then I read your wife hates
yellow which is a shame so how about Dicentra scandens Pink Heart, if you
can find it. Has orchid pink blossoms and is hardy

I didn't know you could get dicentra in yellow!
My pink+white one is just coming into flower. They don't last very long
though. :-(

We have the yellow one and it's very attractive, imo. We had it growing
up a Cordyline but I think it's been lost when the Cordyline got the
chop. But we have it growing in a small greenhouse and it looks very
attractive. Luckily, both set a lot of seed last year and this climbing
one does flower over a long period.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com