Old 06-05-2013, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Natural Girl[_2_] Natural Girl[_2_] is offline

Default Habaneros?

Dick Adams wrote:
Natural Girl wrote:
Has anyone grown those hot peppers before?

My garden has had Scotch Bonnets and Red Savinas for the last 12
years plus Ghost Peppers for the last four years. Unfortunately
the management of my house requires a few vegetables - otherwise
I would only grow Habaneros.

What sort of pests would be eating the daylights out of the leaves?

Any ideas? Will the plants survive being eaten like that?

I don't many pests because my plants because I spray every with the
pesticide you will find at:

http://www.gardenguides.com/115374-h...er-plants.html
OR
tinyurl.com/d9qweo9

Dick

ok I think I will give that a try. Thanks!

--
Natural Girl