Old 09-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Danniexxx Danniexxx is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Espen[_2_] View Post
Danniexxx
To get good advice you need to provide good information.

"super weed killer" is NOT good information.
Brand name or words like Glycophosophate 41% are good information.

Roundup (glycophosphate) should do the job.
Apply to leaves while the plant is growing.
You may need to do this more than once.
The entire plant including the roots will be killed.

--
Dan Espen

Alright patronising 'QUOTE-NOVICE GARDENER!'

My weed killer wasn't to hand in my living room....

Glyphosate. Does not have a % on it. The make is asteriod biocare. Apparently the same as roundup but a stronger version according to the shop assistant. As mentioned I have applied a more than strong enough solution for the 3rd time in a year.

Thanks to all that gave a non patronising reply, would only like them to provide helpful information from now on.

Thanks