Old 09-05-2013, 05:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Natural Girl[_2_] Natural Girl[_2_] is offline

Default I hate slugs!

I finally caught the culprits in the act of eating my veggies and habaneros!
DIEEEEEEEEEEEE slime!

Besides picking them off the plants at night while juggling a flashlight,
I've read of various methods, organic and non-organic, to get rid of the
slimey pests. I don't want any birds to accidently ingest something and
die, so what can I use that won't kill the birds, but will do all manner of
evil to the slugs?

--
Natural Girl