Old 10-05-2013, 03:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default fairly new to roses - what are these yellow spots?

On May 8, 6:07*pm, Ohioguy wrote:
If you see neither white fuzz or orange blisters, then the problem is a
lack of one or more nutrients.

* *This is the case with mine - no fuzz or blisters of any kind. *It is
just sort of like the chlorophyll is missing from defined areas of
particular leaves. *It is mostly the first leaves that opened that are
affected, but there is 1 leaf that is newly opened that also has this.

* *The rest of the leaves seem to be a normal green color. *Does this
sort of thing ever just happen from shipping/transplant damage?

* *I'll see if I can find something with some iron to help green up the
leaves. *Later on, I'll be adding some horse manure around the plants.

It is a virus.
Google: rose mosaic virus photo

see if it looks familiar!

Emilie