Old 25-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default Best Way to clean leaves

I know this is self-serving, but FWIW, I developed an all-natural leaf
cleaner / shine that folks have found is also a good insecticide (but I
don't claim that, as I'm not EPA registered). It's called Rise & Shine, and
is available via the online store at the URL below.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"David Jewell" wrote in message
.. .
Can anyone tell me the best way to clean the leaves on my orchids, things
are looking a little dusty from the winter. I bought a bottle of safers
leaf shine but I am wondering if thats the best thing to use.

Dave