Old 13-05-2013, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default rotary sieve

On Mon, 13 May 2013 18:27:22 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

On 13/05/2013 14:18, Broadback wrote:
I have on that looks identical which I purchased from Machine Mart. The
only thing I would say that it is much easier if you place it on
something to bring it waist high.

ah well I am only 5' 4" so that won't be a problem

It's intended (and designed) to sit happily in a wheelbarrow which
will put the moveable bits close to a comfortable operating height. A
lot easier than the shimmy-shimmy-shake sieves anyway!

--
Cheers, Jake