Old 13-05-2013, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Have you heard about this?

rbel wrote in message ...
On Sun, 12 May 2013 20:03:23 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

My German friend sent me this e-mail today

"you may have heard about it, but I didn't realise just how bad this new
law
about "plant reproductive material" will be, should it ever be passed by
the
EU parliament.

Please, if you haven't done so far, read this

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/seedlaw.html

and sign the petitions.
I am totally appalled by the mere thought of this madness.

Thank you for your support

You may want to have a look at my post of 26 April in the thread 'More
EC Tomfoolery' which covers this.

Unfortunately I missed this. I don't keep up as much as I should, don't
have enough time to read everything, have 1532 unread posts on here :-(