Old 15-05-2013, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Marshalls Seeds - quick check

On 15/05/2013 10:51, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
I am on their mailing list and now subject to temptation.

Especially, thinking of buying some yellow courgette plants because I've
tried to buy from local sources and grow from seed for the last few years
and have ended up with no fruit or green fruit.

So having an on line order for yellow fruiting courgettes seems a good way
to have some come back.

The concern is delivery of poor quality plants.

Have people had good experiences with Marshalls?

Cheers

Dave R

There are mainly yellow courgette plants near here, in fact the green
are quite rare. Last year I bought some yellow, for the first time I had
almost complete failure of courgettes.