Old 16-05-2013, 12:29 PM
boogaloo boogaloo is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogaloo View Post
Hello

I had some mysterious plants left over at the end of last year that had never done anything - I was fairly sure they were cauliflowers. They never came to a head but stayed resolutely alive thorughout the winter. They're now starting to flower, and I wondered if they are indeed cauliflowers? It's the first time I've tried to grow them, but I'm guessing that they never formed a head and have simply flowered now that it's spring? Assuming I'll not get any veg out of them now....

Any advice appreciated

Boog
Incidentally, I have two identical plants with this one that have yet to flower, but neither of them have developed a head either... Could it be white sprouting broccoli instead?