Old 17-05-2013, 02:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Roundup alternative - Touchdown IQ - dilution rate

On Tue, 14 May 2013 18:37:05 +0100, "postmaster @ stejonda"
wrote:

In message , Martin Brown
writes
On 14/05/2013 17:41, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:

I've bought some glyphosate from my allotment society. I'd assumed I was
getting Roundup but it's something called Touchdown IQ which is
glyphosate but as sold to commercial growers. I've been advised to
dilute it 10ml in 1 gallon as per Roundup for use with my dribble bar.

It is very wasteful to use it with a dribble bar. You get a lot better
kill with a spray wand and will use much less weedkiller as a result.

but an increased risk of drift surely

So adjust the nozzle to make the drops heavier so they don't drift...