Old 17-05-2013, 07:16 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Robert Hinsley[_3_] View Post

I checked out a local site for Ornithogalum yesterday. The flower buds
are just forming, which puts the start its flowering after that of
bluebells. (Since Bellis perennis flowers all year, I'm not sure what
date to select for comparison with it.)[color=blue][i]
My Ornithogalum has been out for at least a week but the bluebells are nowhere near flowering yet. I'm not sure this year can tell you anything about flowering order in a normal year.

Our daisies don't flower all year. They're in flower now, so I suppose probably it's usually April when they start.