Old 17-05-2013, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Now is the time......

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote

To get runner bean seeds into the ground, along with mid-season pea
and end of season broad bean. I wonder if we can get another sowing
later in the year? I am going to give it a go. Nothing to lose(I keep
seed).

We have planted another crop of peas for September picking in previous
years, we use "Early Onward" for both early and late crops.

Yes, but Early Onward does not work for me. 0 to 3 peas per pod! I must say
that they have a very lovely taste.

Baz