Old 17-05-2013, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Allium triquetrum

On 17/05/2013 11:17, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 17/05/2013 08:56, David Hill wrote:
I don't know how many remember my trying to find out what this plant was
when I took pictures of it in January
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...nflowers02.jpg

Well it was still in flower last week when it was mown off by some
zealous council worker cutting the grass despite it being up against the
wall.
I will have to watch to see when it comes into flower this winter.
David @ a sunny part of Swansea Bay

oh rats, think i pressed reply rather than followup
Anyway sorry if this duplicates my last email but keen to get rid of the
blessed stuff.
Just name the amount David and I can send you parcels of the horrible
thing. It's now endemic to my front garden after only two plants were
added.

Janet

I wonder how it does under trees